Sunday, January 16, 2011

Natasha + COS



Natasha Poly and COS. Two of my favourite things. Shot alongside Eddie Klint by Alasdair McLellan for the Swedish label's autumn/winer 07/08 campaign and lookbook. I've never seen these shots of Nat before, which is surprising because on many a rainy day I find myself traipsing back through her old tFS threads. I love her with brown hair, and now she's gone back to it I am reminded of the days when she was just starting out. Blonde or brown, these shots are breathtaking. Soft and whimsical but at the same time strong and resilient. The perfect embodiment of the phrase "they only have eyes for each other", and with these two, I almost forget it's just a fashion shoot. But then again, when it looks this good, the question becomes; is it? That's the thing about great photography, it captures a moment that can forever be real. 


via: tFS


1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen those ads. She looks so pretty! I like her with both blonde or brown hair. And yes, I agree about the eat dessert first thing; it reminds me of the movie too. xoxxoxoo

    ReplyDelete