Sunday, August 8, 2010

Zara Love



Stumbled upon these pictures with the lovely Toni Garrn the other day over at TFS, from Zara'a 2010 Fall campaign (shot by David Sims). Immediately jumped on their site to see the new collection, must say, I just can't get enough. Mostly because of the obvious Celine reference, no doubt. And I definitely see some Prada-like knits and Chloé leather skirtage, which is never a bad thing. Makes me all the more eager for the Spanish chain to finally hit our shores- just in time for my move to Sydney. How perfect! In the meantime, I will definitely be picking myself up that divine leopard print clutch and many a miliatry shirt when I make my way back over to Europe in September. More on this later, but - !!!!!!!!








via: TFS and Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment