Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 7: Taylor Tomasi Hill

After a long time coming, the final instalment of 7 editors in 7 days is here. Although, the problem was not entirely time related (or here goes my attempt at an excuse) - I just couldn't make up my mind as to which editor's personal style I would muse over. Vogue Nippon's fashion director at large Anna Dello Russo was pipped at the post by our current feature, even though she (and her famous two house-fulls of clothing) are more famously known and documented. In the end, I decided to stick with someone who's style (I would like to think) is closer to my own (or would be, had I the funds to indulge it!) So here she is, the final editor of the 7 days; Taylor Tomasi Hill, style and accessories director at US Marie Claire. With her style containing the same amount of fire as those trademark locks, she too is an editor with an otherwordly ability to pull different looks from the same incredible pieces. From her Norma Kamali cat-eye sunglasses to her favourite Phi pants and Rick Owens leather jacket, she is a self-proclaimed "clothing chameleon" that is forever experimenting, and in my opinion, never putting a YSL-heeled foot wrong. Brilliant.








PS: As I was writing this post and trawling through some of my favourite blogs, I came across an amazing "Style Anatomy" of TTH compiled by one of my favourites - Capture The Castle. Oh, snap!


via: TFS, Stockholmstreetstyle, Refinery29

No comments:

Post a Comment