Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm baaa-aak

After taking a break from blogging (and life in general)so I could wander the perfectly cobbled streets of Europe (jealous?!) I have finally snapped back to reality. Actually, my last week in London coincided with the beginning of London Fashion Week, so I had a bit of a wander around Somerset House to try and catch a glimpse of some models-off-duty....but- to no avil. Sadly, due to the fact I am not a member of the press (yet), a buyer, or a celebrity, I wasn't allowed to get in the thick of it (believe me, I tried.) Adding to my devastation, I left London just before Fashion Weekend; the ticketed event the public could attend.

Inspired by my Parisian sighting of French model Constance Jablonski (wandering along Rue St. Honoroe with her very attractive man in tow) I am going to share with you some of my favourite looks (and models) that have been snapped on the streets of the fashion capitals of late. And with Paris Fashion Week just about in full swing, I'm sure there'll be plenty to come... Enjoy!


Constance Jablonski (not the Rue St Honoroe sighting) in Manhattan


Ultimate model bad-ass Freja Beha Erichsen off-duty in London.


Tao Okamato during London Fashion Week- love her take on knit.


Alexander Wang (studded carry-all) with Ruby Aldridge. Sigh.

and... just because, (why bother give an excuse for these beauties?) here's some snaps by Jak & Jil's Tommy Ton for Style.com...



Always an eye for the shoes- here's my favourite favourite favourite Chloé boots. Great autumn colours too- and all cleverly sourced from the spring collections, no doubt.



Celine. Pheobe Philo. Leather. Bliss.



And finally, The Wintour herself leaving a show in Paris.


photos: Tommy Ton for style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment