Sunday, April 18, 2010

Welcoming Winter

I can't wait til the cooler months arrive... so I can start layering up in all my European purchases. In my home town of lil' ol' Adelaide we don't get all that much cold weather, so best to make the most of it while we can. I think this season I'll be layering up in slouchy pants and blazers a plenty. Blazers! Don't know what I'd do without them. Now all I need is my shipment of (free, please) Burberry coats/jackets/parkas to arrive. Actually, anything military inspired is going to be veeery high on the list this year. I knew I was on to something when I purchased my army green silk-cotton blend tee from Cos in London.
























On second thought, probably a good thing there's not a store in Australia, otherwise I would be one very broke (yet well-dressed) girl.


Photos: All Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010 at style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment